Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Visiting a Memorial for Kings

My beary fuzzy brain isn't good at remembering names of castles and mausoleums, etc. Good thing I can keep up with all the friends in my life, eh?

Let me just tell you that there's a spot above Stutgart from which one has the most beautiful views - of the city itself and the Mercedes complex and vineyards galore.









By the way, Marijke loves how well her 6-year-old digital camera can zoom in. She sure hopes it keeps on clicking until we get home, though. She blew up one battery charger and made the new replacement one smoke and smell by putting the batteries in upside down. Plus the battery cover doesn't close properly 'cause some little clasp broke. (I'd love to take a picture of it for you but can't - know why? - DUH!)


Anyway, David got to enjoy this day with us!! He's such a good sport, isn't he? Maybe it was the lure of dinner in town that really made up his mind for him? That'll do it for me almost every time! - Teddy

P.S. In this shot I think the guys were trying to locate the Chinese restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home