Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Getting Closer to Lift Off

Our team members, Bob and Jane Caldwell have been on a LOT of mission trips and know what they are doing...

Hello again. It's about time I introduced some of the members of the "France Team". At the table are Ken, Connie, Ralph, Brad and Bob, with Marijke and Jane behind. Sarah joined us later (see her pretty hairdo? - she was going out after our meeting) but Bill, Tom and Matt weren't present tonight. WOW - that's a lot of workers - and a lot of mouths to feed, too. Anyone got any good, hearty soup recipes that they want to send our way? With that good French bread, what could be better? Later - Teddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home