Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dordrecht, Holland - What a Place!

I couldn't believe it when they told me we'd be going on another ferry boat - with the bicycles no less. Sweet...



I didn't even get bear sick, either.



Marijke just loves it when there's lots of water scenes for her pictures. That's maybe one of the reasons she loved this place so much?






Here are a bunch of photos of just adorable buildings...









Can you tell how much we loved this place? It was hard to put the camera down - check out the crazy angles of some of these houses - looks dangerous to walk below, doesn't it!? (Better for lifting furniture in and out of the upstairs windows.)
We were treated to singers and artists and crowds in the town center...




Here's Pops on one of the bikes that we brought on the boat from R'dam - mostly we parked them and walked, though. Here's the parking place:


How about this, eh? One of the painters was named Baker! Don't you love how small this world is? - Teddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home