Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Monday, March 27, 2006

No More Secret Project!



Yeh!! I got to see our music director's face (Steve Lawton - the secret's out now) when we presented him with the finished stitching project! He was amazed and touched - especially when he saw all the names on the back! Remember how I told you that eleven of us 'Knitwits' stitched it and then others in the bell, chime and singing choirs contributed to help with the cost of framing? It reminds me of this trip to France - I'll be doing construction work and coooking for 6 weeks with the other team members but it wouldn't have been possible without the prayers and financial support of countless others who believe in work of the Lord! Next stop - France? - TR

P.S. I told you about clicking on these pictures to make them bigger on your screen, didn't I?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home