Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Wonder Who's Going to Miss Whom the Most?


Well, Friends, I was just thinking about the stuff I'm going to miss when I'm in France. The rhodendrum blooms are one - and green leaves on most of the trees, I guess. But I can't complain really because there have been plenty of pretty blooms already - daffodils, hyacinths, forsythia bushes, Bradford Pear and Redbud trees. It's like they've been giving me a send off show.

I will miss my dog friend, Beau, but not as much as my unfamily. Good thing we've got this blogging thing down - that way I can check the progress of all my unsiblings. GREAT NEWS: one girl in the family is having her first baby!! Check it out! It's a good thing I won't be missing the big arrival in the fall - in Colorado Springs!! The place to go is www.bakercrowd.blogspot.com. Let me know what you think, 'K? -

Your very proud bear friend, Teddy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home