Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Next Stop: Delft






I was so glad that K&M found a bear spoon from Delft. This is one town I'd wanted to see again and not just for its church and steeple (although it was magnificent and TALL, too!)



The day we went there was a competition of marching bands going on in the main square, and it was market day, too so it was quite crowded.






But guess what! We found another souvenir. This one is going to be used on the garden gate back home - remind me to take a picture of the finished job in September. We were trying to find a bell but decided we liked this heavy brass tap even better. Don't ask.





Yup - this in another town worth going back to again and again - crowds or not! And next time maybe they'll find a little delft blue bear for me!! - Love, T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home