Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Eerde Again - This Time Our Friends Were Home!

When Thomas came with us to Eerde (the place where Ken's father was in the war), our friends weren't at home. So Ken & Marijke decided to try again. Not only were Benny and Clasien there but they had us over for tea and delicious cake. Thomas would have liked to admire the garden with us and the owl that lives in the chicken coup.













In addition, we saw that a lot of progress had been made on the windmill since we were there a couple of months ago!




Just for fun, Benny got out the tandem bike so that we could try it out with him. It's not as easy as it looks!



I almost bit the dust that day! - TR

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

oh we might need a copy of that Oma & Pops tandem bike shot!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home