Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

One of our Very Favorite Homes to Stay In

If another bear were to drive past this cute little cottage in Brittany, he might not take much of a second glance. From the road it is quite unassuming except for the fact that it is very rare to see a thatched roof around these parts of France.























But this bear got to stay here for a little more than a week (with his unparents naturally) and I'm here to tell you that there was so much more to this home once you got past the gates into the backyard and through the storybook doors.














There was Charm at every ancient wood beam and through every leaded window. It was almost as if Goldilocks would show up at anytime. She would have found this baby bear eating, sitting and sleeping away the days - unless he was out investigating the nearby towns and ocean scenes - of which you will see plenty in the next blogs!!



Night night, Bears everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home