Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Florentine in Groningan?










Yes, Marijke's dear cousin moved with her growing family to a town way 'up north' of Holland. Visiting was such a delight. Not only did we get to see how much more 'room to grow' there was for the babes and adults but we were treated to a great cycling trip around town as well as both lunch AND dinner. Thanks so much, Guys - we'll tell everyone to come see you, if you like! It's not THAT far, after all!



Annecato with her daddy, Thibaut.



The boys sharing the plane that Tante Magda sent with us.

Quirijn is a very patient 5 year old.


Happy Jippe just before getting stung by a dinner bee...



Can you find me in these two pictures? I like to do this 'Where's Waldo' thing, in case you hadn't noticed - Teddy.

P.S. It's already September and I AM back in the USofA! If it's OK with y'all, though, I'll keep on bloggin' 'til I'm through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home