Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Nous Sommes Arrivees







I think that's how one says "We Have Arrived". Anyway, I know you don't want all the boring details - or all the pictures either - but suffice it to say that this bear wasn't always thinking happy, kind thoughts on the three airplane flights, one train and one van ride to the Camp. One could have made it to Timbuktu in the same length of time, I believe, but then, I'm not really sure - having never been there. Let me tell you, though - the welcome and the beds were fantastic and I got to sleep two 6 hour stretches back to back! Amazing! More later - Teddy

P.S. That's Brad on his cell phone one final time in Greenville!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home