Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, March 31, 2006

What a Great Welcome






Well, I'm making up for lost time. No blogging for three days and then three times in one day! But there's so much to tell. Like how wonderfully peaceful this place is! And how great a welcome we've had already. The Lindquists had tidied our rooms for us, cooked a meal and brought fresh flowers. They are an awesome family - an invaluable asset to the Camp of the Peaks.

The first pictures are of my bed and the view from my room as well as of the front of our chalet (as we approach it from the parking area). This last shot shows the back of the chalet - you can see my bedroom window on the far right! I'll add a couple of pics of the team walking to work, too. Bob (the Builder) is pointing out the scenery on the right and then Robert Comte's house on the left. Don't forget to click on a picture to see it bigger!

Unfortunately, the weather was a little froggy when I took these shots. But Im happy to say that it has brightened up considerably and there should be some good shots of the Alps tomorrow when we go hiking... I might even get to go for a slide on a snowboard. Bet you can't wait to see that!

Love ya', Teddy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shots, mom (&teddy)! Gosh, that does bring back memories. Love ya! -Shin

4:55 PM  
Blogger erika said...

So glad to see that you are there and safe and enjoying yourselves! I wish we were there with you. Enjoy! We miss you already!!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home