Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Got a Crowd but no TV?





Nope - no TV at camp for this bear (or the rest of the team for that matter). So what did we do? Well, when we had a nice group we would spend a lot of time talking after a shared meal (see our Greenville friends again) or we would pull out the cards and play Sequence or Wanted (my bear brain couldn't figure out this last game actually). Sometimes we would go to the main building and watch a movie (and the Lindquists joined us a time or two.)


So many memories - Teddy

P.S. You really need a crowd to play volleyball. The Lindquist's youth group had a game one Sunday on the grass in front of the camp office but we were in Grenoble at church that day so we didn't get to participate. Too bad - maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home