Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Office at Camp





Some of you may already know that I'm back in the States with my unparents now!! I'm therefore able to type a little more often. Cooking was quite a 'fulltime' job, as you can imagine. Plus my computer at home is quicker and a lot more available.

But have any of you readers ever wondered where I would sit when I typed from the Camp? Well, whenever the computer was free in the office (sometimes 7 in the morning, sometimes 10 at night), I'd take either the short hill trail or the longer road way past the river and try to get my blogger account to work. Even when I'd spend an hour and get no results, if was always worth trying - in order to send news back to YOU!

Soon I will have to stop blogging about this trip. So, if you haven't left a comment yet, maybe you could do so - I'd love to know the extent of my fan club. Hee Hee... (Of course I'll be starting up again when I leave town again, but only the Lord knows when that will be!) In the meantime, maybe you'd like to see what my unfamily is doing on their site: www.bakercrowd.blogspot.com

Enjoy - and I'll be back here in a day or two with more memories of France.

2 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

Mom, I love getting to see so many of the pictures of where you spent so much time for the last several weeks! Sure am glad you are home now, just wish I could hug you! Love,S

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Teddy Bear - I checked out your website 3 or 4 times a week - can't thank you enough for all the pictures and the stories from France. We will be praying the rest of the team home next week! God bless you, Lou Caldwell

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home