Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Wait 'Til You See These Floors!




FINALLY!! The guys sure have been working hard - and waiting patiently - for the beginning of the floor project to start. Here are some views of what is affectionately called 'cocoa pebbles' (that's what was in all those bags you saw) with a fiber board laid on top. Next will come another floor, followed by carpeting. Naturally there are other things to do still but this is BIG NEWS!

As you know, Ken (my undad) had to leave early but, from what I've heard, his knees should be glad that he missed this exciting floor-laying task.

By the way, when Bill and Stark come on board, I hope they send progress pictures back home to the US ('cause I can't stay the whole time). Otherwise people will just have to go to the camp to see the work for themselves! Now - that's an idea!! Be sure to bring your tools...

Can't wait to write more later - Teddy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home