Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The Sometime-Ending Stack of Supplies





In recent weeks, everytime I went to the job site, there seemed to be nothing but piles to be brought up to the top floor! But you can tell by the two balcony shots that progress IS being made - that stack is dwindling.

By the way, do you also notice a difference in the leaves on the tree? Now that's what I call Progress!

Working hard (at taking pictures only) - Teddy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home