Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

We're Losing Team Members - Boo Hoo


Can you find me in this shot? We are all so sad because it was Ralph's last night and we had to 'vote him off the island' (or mountain actually). We will miss his hands at the jobsite and his humor amongst us. To all those at our church or elsewhere: if you are thinking of coming - just tell us when to pick you up! We have beds enough and the food will be pretty good...

I've been asking Connie to teach me to cook some more authentic French-style meals before she leaves!! I'm going to miss her because she loves to do the shopping, too. Not only that but she appreciates me more than most of the rest of the team does!! Here she is when we picked up some baguettes today after church, and yesterday in town at the playground.

Brad loved goofing off a bit, too. He can be quite jovial at times, by the way - but in the mornings he will hardly even talk to us! We love him just the way he is, though. He will be staying as long as I do, by the way... Later, T

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teddy,
Do you use a camera with a timer? Or do you have a photographer following you... I didn't realize that you're an International STAR, with paparazzi! I'm humbled that you would share your adventures with us!
I wish I could join you with my little bear Norman. I'm sure you'd be fast friends. Norm will be keeping me company while I'm home on medical leave from work for 2 weeks. You can ask your unparents and the team to pray for me on the 17th! And we'll return the favor and keep praying for you!

8:54 PM  
Blogger erika said...

Teddy, we miss your unparents. One particular grandson has been asking about them...could you please pass that on?

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home