Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Official Camp Workers





I thought you might like to see a picture of Lynn and Rose Lindquist (when they stopped to see us at the chalet) and their five lovely children: Miranda playing ping pong, Miriam and Morey playing another game and Merrick and Malon stopping to chat with Robert's two dogs. These guys are practically running the camp right now (and Rose home schools, too) but soon the five Guffey's will be back from their furlow (Tom, Brenda, Terra, Rhea and Noah) and everyone is looking forward to the new camp director coming on board soon.

I shouldn't forget to mention Thomas and Candide who are invaluable in the work they do - general maintenance & upkeep as well as computering & administrative. Here are a couple of shots of them - they both came for supper the other night and Thomas has been over to play Sequence with us.

Right now there are about 2 dozen German kids staying in the lodge. Hope they don't mind us working above them during the daytime!

More about Robert another time... Affectionately, TR

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home