Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Unexpected Ski Trip for Some of the Team




Did I tell you that we had unexpected visitors at the Camp? From Greenville, SC!! Glen Hicks and Tony. Because of them, some of our team got to go skiing in nearly perfect conditions!! Thomas was a great guide (you saw his picture recently.)

Here are some pictures that Brad Armstrong had on his camera. Unfortunately, they didn't want to take me; they were probably afraid I'd slow them down!! - Sadly, TR

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they had the ski slopes all to themselves almost! I'm jealous! Glad they got to get out and have a day of fun, that will surely be a great memory for them all!
-Shin

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home