Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Pizza in Bourg DÓisans


The town that we are closest to has some very special views, as you'll be able to tell from pictures that I blog later. One night we had pizza in a charming restaurant next to the river. (It was before Ralph left us!)

It was quite an experience sitting next to a couple of dog patrons. Can you see me on the table?

Write back, someone!! Love, Teddy

P.S. When we left, Brad took this lovely night time shot.



5 Comments:

Blogger erika said...

YUM! Wish we could be there to enjoy pizza and those fabulous views. Less than a month and you'll be stateside again...watch out. Your cell phone will be ringing off the hook. Love you, Mom!

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you, but I'm glad to see you are having so much fun! Your smile at that dinner table just shows what a great time you are having. Love you lots!!
-Shin

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what adventures for you dear Teddy...more than that little body can "bear"!heheheee The views are unbelievably breathtaking...and you all look great, joyful faces...strong working muscles!!(: Praying for you all...miss you lots MM!!! love ya!! Dee(:

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home