Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Our Church in Grenoble

For the past three Sundays, I've been attending (with the team) an English-speaking church in Grenoble. That means Palm Sunday and Easter both! But maybe before we leave, I'll get to visit the Lindquist's church - I have my French bible with me but it'll probably be quite difficult for most of our team to understand. Just so long as we are praising Our Lord together with fellow believers - in whatever language - that's the main thing!! I'll let you know - Teddy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR WEBSITE! My name is Lou, and I am Bob the Builder's sister. So it is great to see the pictures and read the stories. Tell B&J HEY from me. I am praying for all of you!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home