Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

More Pictures at the Fogelsong's


I didn't get a chance to tell you that Brad was so glad to find an electronic drum set at the Fogelsong's house. I don't even think he noticed the view from the music room window.

Bruce later charmed us with his singing and guitar playing abilities and we all laughed until we hurt! It was like a breath of fresh air on a hot day.

`a Bientot - le Teddy

P.S. I wonder if Norma has given a thought to possibly cooking at the camp for a day or two when I leave! She sure knows how to put a great supper together!! But I bet Jane will be just fine - especially if I make up some quick things and put them in the freezer!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home