Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, May 12, 2006

A Little Side Job on French Labor Day




Bet you didn't know that May 1st is France's 'Labor Day'? How appropriate that, instead of taking a holiday like the rest of the country, our team spent some time laboring with Lynn Lindquist on his 'Upper Room' project. This huge space will eventually be the master bedroom - far away from the 5 kids - but for now, it's to be the place where his in-laws stay on their upcoming visit!

Rose, please tell me if it actually happened. With our little push, and the kids' help cleaning all the construction materials out, I bet you did it!! Give your parents a bear hug for me - and tell them I'm sorry that I had to miss them..

Affectionately, Teddy

1 Comments:

Blogger Marijke said...

Who are you please? I really want to know - Ted

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home