Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Still Working Together






How funny is this? Part of the 'France' team working together in Greeville! I don't know how long it will take but Ken has a modular building to put up and needs some expert help (and laughter).

The pickup truck that I'm inspecting is actually a rental - did I tell you that the company's truck was stolen from the office parking lot? It happened a couple of days after Ken got home from France - and then it was only 24 hours later that it was retreived - in a farmer's field in North Carolina (minus the engine, fenders and tires, etc.!) It's just a truck, of course, but what an inconvenience. We are praying for the theives.

By the way, here's a picture of Lynda (Boroughs) who has been such a rock in the office. We know she has to take the summer off to be home with her boys but we can't thank her enough for holding down the fort in my unparents' absence. Kudos from Teddy!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even Lynda made the GREAT update!!! So good Marijke, oops, I mean Teddy!(: Kudos, Kudos, Kudos!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home