Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Molijn 'Reunion'

It just occurred to me that I didn't post any pictures or links thereto after the wonderful party we had at this very same house in Rotterdam. Has it already been a couple of weeks now? I know it was May 16th and we had twenty-one family members here (out of a possible 78 - if cousin Leo & his family as well as all the members from North America could have made it!) We had so much wonderful food and drink and conversation! See for yourself at
http://photobucket.com/MolijnReunion

'Albert Canada' took this great picture (well, it was on his camera at least - a dear neighbor took it so he could be in it). I'll have to get the original so that you'll be able to see it better. Hey - where was I in this shot - one of the dogs got to be in it - not beary fair, is it! - TR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home