Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Fond Remembrance of Switzerland

Here's just a few pictures to give you a flavor of the wonderful fondue evening we had with the Jenny's, Line's mom and Jean Marc's parents. Nathan and Matthias sure have grown, haven't they? Here are some fun pictures when we went for our ride in the country, too but I'll have to post more in another blog - there're just too many sweet memories for one spot. (I like to stitch and eat candies while in the car - notice the bib for Georgia - but I do look up all the time so I don't miss a thing!)




If you click on this picture, you will get to see a larger view and might notice Mont Blanc in the distance - on a clear day you can see it from our hosts' balcony!
Bet you can tell what MY favorite kind of fondue is!!


This sure is a tree, isn't it? And this sure is a bear, too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

cute pictures! Especially K&M behind... are they forsythia?

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home