Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

More Camp Pictures before I move on...


I'll be pasting a link or two in case anyone wants to see more pictures of the Camp of the Peaks (as soon as I figure out how! - this bear's trying to speak three languages at the same time some days!) Here it is:
http://s632.photobucket.com/albums/uu44/kenmarijke/Camp%20of%20the%20Peaks/

Notice the sketches that Ken did of some of the buildings - can't wait to see them turn into real live watercolor treasures!

Hey - here's a picture that Garrett took of the chalet where the team stayed. Glad he shared and that I figured out how to get it from my computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home