Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, June 09, 2006

A) I Miss the Gardens and Towns of France








There were so many gardens (both cared for and carefree) and so many old towns that I could fill a book as big as Winnie the Pooh's. Here I am in the towns of Venosc where artisans sell their wares and Vissille (check out this team shot!) and also at this meaningful cross near 'Les Deux Alpes' ski resort. On one trip, after Le Perron, we came across too much snow on the road so Bob had to turn us around. I chose to get out of the van (figuring that it would be safer without my extra weight on board.) I'll try to blog those pics later... -T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home