Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So Many Blessings to Bear



I have to tell you: the longer I'm back home, the more I realize that it's really good to be back at Pooh Corner. It's nice to remember this fantastic experience but every day can be a mission trip right where I am!

There is certainly enough work to do anyway! I've been helping my unsister with her bathroom tiles and kitchen cabinets 'cause she and her husband bought a house while I was gone. Also, there's a celing to fix in my unparents' bathroom (I left the water running in the sink above it - oops!).

All I need to do is look around and see how blessed I am - to have my health to do these kinds of jobs, as well as to be surrounded by lots of flowers, good friends & family to love on me! Maybe, if there's another chance to go, I'll just stay home! What do all of you say? Should I go or should I stay?

And now for a huge long bear nap. I can't even stay awake long enough for all the blueberries to ripen - that's some serious jet lag I'm suffering! Maybe you'll hear from me again one day - but probably not too soon. Meanwhile, I'll be dreaming of waking up to tea, coffee or hot chocolate with some of my favorite humans - with a spot of honey naturally!

With supreme thankfulness that you would take the time to read along with - and support this - 'Simple Missions-Minded Bear' (or is it 'Simple-Minded Missions Bear'?) - Love and bear hugs - Teddy Ricardo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home