Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

If I Ever Get to Go Again...








My undad had already gone back to the States when the team got to spend some time in the quaint town of Annecy. I know Ken will also fall in love with its picturesque streets and magnificent lake so I definitely want to take him there (if there is a next time). You know how I love flowers and apparently there are lots hanging around this town a little later in the season. That would be a treat - and maybe I could stop for shopping...

You know how I love people, too so I especially look forward to seeing Robert again (he's here in this picture with Connie). The Guffey's should be at the camp next time, as well as the new camp director, Mark Neddo (whose picture I have not seen yet).

And then there's the exercise! I thought I'd try my hand at bungi jumping or paraponting next trip! I already had a little practice at free falling (too bad Jane's coat didn't catch me, though)...

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

Wow teddy! your un-mom is a VERY talented photographer! Thanks for sharing such beautiful pictures! -S

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home