Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Stone Henge in France







Me again! Begging for another explanation. WHO put these rocks in place so many, many years ago? They might not be as big as the ones in England (which I have yet to see) but they're much bigger than kids (or bears) can lift, that's for sure! We found these boulders near our 'home' and immediately had questions - one of them being "Why"? Maybe they were placed so neatly by ancient relatives of the guys who are currently doing those crop circles I blogged about? Just for fun, naturally.

By the way, we didn't actually get to see the artist who left his easel in place, either. This world sure is a curious one sometimes - Teddy (for K&M, too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home