Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Discoveries Along the Coast

Weather this perfect begs for walks along a seashore. So, with Claudine as our guide again, the four of us admired the coastal homes and views, kids playing sand volleyball, a little cafe for a drink AND a mini-Stonehenge! (If a bunch of kids didn't do this for a fun school trip, then would someone please explain!?)


















Exhilarating days like this make one say: "Oh it's good to be a bear in the air!" - TR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home