Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ferry Ride from Quiberon Anyone?






Because we thought that we would be taking a ferry trip from this quaint seaside town of Quiberon, we thought we should investigate how long it would take to get there, etc. The town was well worth checking out - as was one of the neighboring beaches.






Unfortunately we had to miss this ferry trip because our car decided to break down! Fortunately, though there was a garage close by and the necessary car part arrived in time. It could have been a lot more stressful - after all, we had to get back to Belgium in time for the car's BIG ferry ride back to the United States.

Hey - did I hint that this wonderful European trip is almost finished? Not much more to blog now.

With mixed emotions, Teddy

P.S. NEXT time we're in this wonderful part of the world, we'll definitely try again to go for that ferry excursion to La Belle Isle. It sounded magnificent - even famous painters have gone there to capture the scenes and light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home