Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 2 - Cave and town of Brno




As I mentioned earlier, K,M and I got to go on a cable car with our group! We had to go way down in order to be close to the entrance of the cave. Only Marijke went inside, though; she was glad that Christa had lent her a coat and scarf - it was pretty cold down under the ground. Here are pictures, too, of some of our bus companions and our young non-English-speaking tour guide, too.









Next on the agenda was a vist to the town of Brno (don't ask how to pronounce it!) There was some awesome architecure to admire for sure.






Naturally I've included a photo of the train station as seen from the top of the church steeple - and Ken wanted me to take a shot of the in-town nuclear reactor, too. Comforting for the residents, eh? - Teddy
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home