Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mostly for the Girls Now!







Because she's almost got an equal number of grandsons and granddaughters, Oma Marijke doesn't just look for trains and boy stuff to post for me. There have been so many doll houses and girly things. These are just a few.


She's always looking at puppets, too 'cause she has a plan to make a puppet table when she gets back to South Carolina. Maybe I'll get to blog those pictures before year's end, who knows.



Cute kids are always worth a picture - as were these bathroom symbols. (She plans to use this in a future Christmas card, I think.)



Can you tell that we all miss you guys terribly? It's especially hard after we get to Skype with you like the other day. I still can't believe ALL of you were together including Dot and Ray. Can't wait to see the pictures on YOUR blogs - Love you lots, Teddy (and Ken and Marijke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home