Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Haircut - on a Sunday, no less!



Could you imagine getting a haircut, at home, on a Sunday morning - and still making it to church on time?


It sounds impossible, doesn't it! And at home we'd never try it but since we were going to an afternoon English-speaking service, we figured we had plenty of time.

As it turned out, with construction on the freeway and the center of town blocked off for a festival, it took us almost FOUR hours to get to the right side of Munich. Needless to say, we didn't get to see too much of the city. Next time for sure! At least we had a nice dinner before we left - and didn't mind getting to bed super late (we sleep in a lot over here!)





We're so glad we went; and it turns out that Steve Henderson, the pastor, knows a lot of people from Greenville, SC!!

He sends his regards to Bitsy Counts, for one!

Lovin' Life, Teddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home