Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Words from a Three-Year Old

A quote from one of K&M's kids:

"Jack Greer keeps asking where ya'll are. The answer 'Europe' is really not very satisfying for him. We talked a little today about your traveling companion, Teddy Ricardo, which he was fascinated by. He asked if Teddy could drive? Or talk? Or walk like Elloree Grace? I told him that he could write and that he was always carried around in Oma's bag."

That just about makes me want to jump into Oma's carry-on bag and book it to the airport! I'm sad to be missing so much on the home front! But the time is going by quickly now. Won't be long until the heat of summer subsides in Greenville.. - TR

2 Comments:

Blogger Tootie said...

We wish you were here, too, TR to tell us tales of your adventures while I try to finish packing this morning! BTW, JG is not three until October, just so you know. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

HAh! i love this... didn't manage to catch this conversation live myself Teddy, and i am here in G'ville :)

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home