Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Highlights of Brussels, the town

It turned out to be such a good idea to stop in Brussels for our last couple of nights in Europe. Not only were we a short drive from the port to drop off the car but the airport was just a cab away on Sept. 1st! A big plus, too, was the fact that we would have enough time to spend another day with our new friends, Katy and Wilifried - in Brugge.

The only down side was that we should have probably allowed a couple of more days here - it is such a special town. Guess we just couldn't pull ourselves away from France any sooner. C'est la vie!

(That's french - Ted)























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home