Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Serious 'Profession' Possibly?







As I already warned my 'readers', I'm going to do some bragging here. There's nothing that does this bear-heart more good than to see someone using their gifts. In this case, Ken is showing that he REALLY enjoys wiggling the paint brushes around - he's been doing it in less than what he would normally think were 'ideal' conditions, too. No classical background music, for instance. Just his tools, a bottle of wine and the occasional cigar! Cool, eh?

What a sweet way to remember a fantastic holiday - Ken's trying to have one work done for each country we've stopped in. Above is Prague - like it? I keep telling him that he can sell these pieces - I'll sit by the road for him with a little sandwich-board sign saying: "Will Paint for Food!"






By the way, if any of the steeples, etc. look a little crooked, they're actually not. You can blame it on the photographer (I might have had a swig or two myself!) - TR

1 Comments:

Blogger Evelyn & Floyd said...

wow daddio! looks like you are totally in your element over there and truly inspired. Love it!! Can't wait to see the originals :)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home