Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Friday, July 31, 2009

She's Arrived!

No pictures yet but I think it's safe to announce the name of our latest granddaughter. Sweet little Clementine Danielle has arrived safe and sound to Nancy and Reid; I'm sure her older brother and sister are going to love her. She's a little heavier and a little shorter than her next oldest cousin (remember June Evelien) so it will be fun to see them grow up. It would have to be so much fun to have a cousin only 9 days older (or younger) than oneself!

More later - Teddy (we're on the road today to see where the Pilgrims lived and worshipped before they headed for the New Land)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home