Teddy on a Mission

Just so you know, I am a traveling bear. This is a place where I can share text & pictures of the fun (and hopefully worthwhile) things I do with my unparents, Ken and Marijke.

Name:
Location: Greer, South Carolina, United States

I started this blog for the bear-loving friends in my church mostly since they were kind enough to send me on a mission trip to France. That was in 2006. Hopefully I'll get to go on other trips, too (like this most recent extended trip in 2009). But my main mission is to bear each blessed day with gratitude.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Getting Ready to Say Goodbye to Saaby...

One of the requirements to ship a car overseas is to have it extremely clean. No dirt or dust or junk in the car. So, first stop with K & M and W & K - the car wash, of course...

Then off to the actual port where Saaby sure did feel small compared to that big ship. At least he didn't have to travel with 8,000 new BMW's again, I don't think. That was kind of embarrassing. Maybe just a few sailboats this time?

See you soon, Faithful Vehicle - Teddy










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home